Thursday 9 June 2011

I thought I wouldn't be busy but I am :D

I really thought that finally everything will settle down and I can finally continue blogging more often but no. First I had to spend time with family a lot, go to gym and work. And I still don't have internet in my current apartment but it allowed me more time to spend at gym, sunbathing and family.
Internet is addictive for me :P I can spend all day on it. But now I spend a lot of time infront of tv because I found channel which has a lot of interesting stuff for me! "no, I'm not coming to sleep yet, there's documentary about one bridge!" "You seriously going to watch that??" Am I addicted to TV if I rather watch documentary about bridge and go to work while being really tired? Yeah, I might have a problem :D
Anyways I'm happy now for getting awesome apartment next month and hopefully this constant moving will end now! :))) I'm soo happy!
Oh ye I decided that I could take lots of pictures now that there's constantly sunny and warm outside but I lost charger of my best cam and the other cam's pics are horrible and its way too big to carry with me. The usual. When you need or want something you can't have it :D

How's your summer?

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment