Friday 23 November 2012

Asos Fashion Finder and outfits

It's been again few breaks since I wrote last time. I been quite busy with many things and when back home, it's too dark to take photos or I look like a zombie.... But today I found this one thing when scrolling around in Asos. I bet this is something everyone has known about and I'm just slow with finding these great things BUT I'm in love with these. There's this fashion finder, where you can make your own outfits with things they got in their database. I love it. I spend whole day today after work doing this.. Because it's been so much fun. And now I can provide outfit pictures without looking like zombie(I again look like zombie today...). So here's outfits I made there. Pictures work as link to the asos site so you can see where to buy things that I chose, so clicky clicky :)

Grey and leopard print combination is something different and yet pretty! :) Also I like that this outfit ain't too leopard but still has kinda a lot of leopard print!
I love that this is classy, girly and yet not too girly. <3
I just love combining gold with many colors and in this case where both burgundy and black are quite dark, the gold makes the outfit more light!

I love all these all outfits and I can imagine myself using these all. How about you? Did you like any of these or they're not your type? Let me know your favourite! :)

Ps. You can expect more of these now that I found this, hehe. Beware ;)


1 kommenttia:

Francesca Giusti said...

love this coats and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
kisses
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment