Friday 1 July 2011

Next time I should use some brains.

Yesterday I decided to pick up my bike and since I chose walking over using a bus I ofcourse didn't take any extra money or my busticket with me. It was very lovely sunny day! But it was mistake to choose walking. Because the very moment I arrived, I noticed that my bike's tires are empty and guess what, ofcourse it meant that I have to walk those 10km with my bike on my side. Oh and I love those hills that we have here. My bike weights a lot too!
Oh well on the other hand, I did enjoy the beautiful nature, sunny day and also I could that 20km as a workout. :) And also took pictures while walking!^^ I first thought I would share some here but once noticing how crappy they look I thought that rather not :p I blame my phone!

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment