Sunday 12 September 2010

Sunlefse

So this is first one I will use as a snack at work. I think this one replaces well my muesli bars. It's mainly just oatmeal "bar" with bit of carrot. It's tasty and you can add some jam to make it taste like dessert. I made 20 without seeds and 20 with seeds. This are easy to take with you to work and you don't have to warm them up!

Photobucket

So in the middle theres one with seeds and on sides without seeds. As you can see it's color is beautiful! ^^



Recipe for 2 pieces from other webside:
1 carrot
6 dl wheat flakes
4 dl wheat drink? (I'm not really sure what this could be. replaced with plus milk*)
1 dl canola oil
½ tbsp sugar
½ tsp salt

On top:
3 tbsp wheat flakes (Brans, because I thought that theres way too much wheat)
3 tbsp sunflower seeds (I'm adding also sesam seeds)

Preheat oven to 250c°. Peel the carrots and grate them. Mix all the ingredients. Chill the batter for about 15 min. Place it on baking sheet(I made just huge square and when it was baked I divided it into 20 pieces). Add seeds on the top. Bake for about 15 min.

I made myself 40 pieces and my ingredients were:
5 carrot
15dl wheat flakes
10 dl plus milk*
2 dl canola oil
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt

On top:
sesam and sunflower seeds(so much that they covered it fully, about 5 tbsp)

*Plus milk is new milk available in my country. It's fat free milk with added extra protein, calcium and d-vitamin. I wouldn't drink fat free milk for it's disgusting taste and fat free isn't in my opinion healthy. But I would use it in my bakings because it works better in it than ordinary milk. Good about this one is that it doesn't have any preservatives because it's pasteurizated. Which actually isn't good thing if youre against processed food. But I make exception on this one. I will use it if I will bake something or make some hot chocolate/drinks.

0 kommenttia:

Post a Comment